Franklin Street Works Membership Renewal
Being a Franklin Street Works member means that you share in our commitment to contemporary art and that you support the work of vibrant emerging artists and inventive curatorial practices. Your membership enables us to continue to present engaging, provocative exhibitions and programming in our welcoming space. Thank you for renewing and being a part of our unique and caring community.
As an Individual or Dual/Family member - you will receive:
- Franklin Street Works Tote Bag
- Invitations to Member Meet-ups
- Discounted admissions fees to any ticketed fundraisers or other paid events
- Two original complimentary artist books, zines, or other multiples made by past exhibiting artists will be mailed to you!
- A Thank you and Membership card! Your portable artworks will be accompanied by a cheerful note of gratitude from the Franklin Street Works Team!
NEW - You might be interested in our new Art Engaged Patron membership that connects arts enthusiasts with unique arts experiences. Franklin Street Works is involved in an extensive network of arts organizations, artists, and thinkers, and we will introduce you to spaces and faces in our orbit through these special events! In addition to the above benefits Art Engaged Patron Members also receive: Preferred reservations for FSW art outings such as curator-led exhibition tours.
- Private visits to collectors’ homes, and studio visits with artists
- Invitation for two to Patron-only exhibition cocktail receptions with a curator conversation
- Recognition on Franklin Street Works website
- Two complimentary admission tickets to The Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art
Day trip to Magazzino Italian Art and Dia:Beacon, June 23, 2018
Autumn visit to the Judd Foundation in New York City, October 13, 2018
If you would like to manage your NeonCRM account (i.e., view donation history, renew membership, etc.), please create a login name and password below. Your password must be at least eight characters long, and contain at least one number.